To serve God and our community by providing a safe, Christian environment for preschoolers to have their first educational experience.
Our program seeks to provide children the opportunity to build self-confidence, self-discipline, and self-acceptance. Young children learn by doing and experiencing; therefore, our curriculum endeavors to give children these opportunities to learn. We believe that discipline provides healthy boundaries that allow children to grow and develop into productive citizens.
MAJOR SCHOOL GOALS
• Gaining an understanding of God’s love
• Learning to socialize with peers
• Learning to follow directions
• Cooperating in group settings
• Becoming an independent person
• Accepting authority outside the home
• Developing motor skills
• Developing a love of learning
Hours Of Operation: Monday-Thursday [9:00am-1:00pm] Age Of Enrollees: Walkers thru Pre-K School Calendar: We follow the St. Tammany Public School schedule.
* If you would like more info, email Director Vida Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office @ 985/792.5250